I am one of those people that wont decide on a costume until the day before halloween. It can be very stressful when you know you have no time to order things online or go shopping.
7 Last Minute Costume Ideas:
- Vampire: vampires are a fool proof costume. Throw on some black clothes that you feel confident and fun in, get some fangs, and apply a dark berry lipstick. Add some blood to vamp it up a notch.
- Frat Boy: throw on a Hawaiian shirt, some colorful chinos, a baseball or bucket cap, and Sperry’s and you’re good to go!
- Cow Girl: All you need for this costume is a plaid shirt, jean bottoms, leather boots (preferably cowgirl boots), and a bandanna. Cow girl hat optional*
- Baseball Player: What you need is your favorite baseball teams jersey, white, gray, or black ;leggings depending on the team colors, sneakers, white high socks, and a matching baseball cap. To take it up a notch carry around a baseball and wear eye black.
- Taylor Swift: Grab your favorite skirt-sweater set, a classic handbag, cute sunglasses, and classic heels or boots. Go the extra length by wearing red lipstick!
- Arianna Grande: Throw on a fun skater skirt or dress, some cute pumps, and throw your hair up in her signature half-up-half-down. ** you could also go the funny route and buy a box of donuts to lick and talk about how awful America is.
- Hippie: Find a flower or tie-dye top and a pair of ultra flare pants. Take this look up a notch with a flower crown, a peace sign necklace, and some groovy shades. And don’t forget to flash a couple peace signs!
What are your go-to halloween costumes? What are you dressing up as this year?
(All images from google image)